Good Morning all,
The Friday Print Group will be ‘playing with’ Foam Printing this Friday 4 August.
Here is a list of things you will need on Friday for foam printing.
- A piece of flat plastic about 25cm x 25cm (this is to put the foam on)
- Container for water to wash brushes.
- Plastic drink cups or small containers to mix paint.
- Flat plastic to act as a scrapper ie old credit card or cut up milk bottle.
- Satay sticks and paint brushes.
- Cheap can of foam shaving cream.
- Acrylic paint in colours of your choice.
- A4 paper.
- Newspaper for clean up.
Please contact Elizabeth for further information, if needed.