Are you looking to get your work ‘out there’ for a little extra income? If so, the Printmakers Buy and Sell Facebook page may be the answer.
Overseen by artist and printmaker Annie Day, the page endeavours to give printmakers a platform to sell their works. You don’t need to be a member to view the page, but do need a facebook account to upload items.
The rules of the group are as follows:
1. Post image of your print state the price.
2. Enter a description include details of printmaking method, size of plate and paper and any other information you think necessary for a buyer and give your location.
3. Maximum of 6 photos on the wall every 24 hours. ( that includes bumping – which is commenting on your post to move it to the top).
4. Loop (listed on other page) is fine. Just make sure you note it in your description.
5. Waiting period of 8 hours between people saying sold. Does not apply between the hours of 11pm-6am.
6. Once you have sold make arrangements through Messenger for method of delivery & payment.
7. No business advertising
If you don’t follow the rules you will be removed from the Group.
If you have any questions contact admin.